Can genital warts affect the inner penile area?

I went to the doctor to examine my genital warts and he prescribed collomak but warned I shouldn t let it spread into my penis. The warts has not been on my penis just the upper part of my genitals. So on getting home I decided to check inside my penis and discovered a lumpy flesh bulging out in my meatous when I spilt it open..could it be that genital warts found it s way inside my meatous already. I m so scared right now.
Mon, 10 Sep 2018

Genital warts can appear in the inner part of penis and inside the meatus also. You can consult a dermatologist and plan for cauterization or cryosurgery.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.