Can diverticulitis cause pain in the abdomen and testicles?

I have been having abdominal pain for months now, blood work shows nothing, upper GI, nothing and colonoscopy shows severe diverticulosis. I can't understand why this pain is holding me prisoner. The pain feels like my testicles are being squeezed very hard. any ideas?
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You are having diverticulosis in the colonoscopy and it can be inflamed and so lower abdominal pain can be present.
For that, fiber diet has to be taken more and you have to drink more fluids and fruit juice. If you are having testicular pain then we have to rule out Orchitis testicular inflammation with the help of USG scan. Kindly let me know, if you are having fever, diarrhea, headache etc.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.