Can cardio workouts be done while suffering from superficial thrombosis?

I have superficial thrombosis....am on Xeralta....I workout in the gym...I am working out my left side (no clot) with weights and doing cardio but not my right side where the clot runs superficially across my frontal delt down my bicep...is it ok to do the cardio?
Thu, 25 Oct 2018

Yes, absolutely. In fact, it is important to stay mobile and exercise. Keep up the good work.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Anders Mark Christensen,
General Surgeon