Owl Image

Can anyone guide me in buying a decent BP measuring machine ?

Hi, Can anyone of you guide me in buying a decent BP measuring machine. I was going through the net the other day to search the best one in India and there are different models and different ways to choose. I am really confused to select one. Please someone reply fast as I already delayed my mother’s request.
Thu, 31 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
hi
you can go for omron or citizen jus before you begin calibrate with a doctor so get an rough idea the difference between manually and by machine
HMG
Hello... My uncle is aged 62 years and was using the wrist blood pressure measuring instrument for the past 10 years. Though I have changed my instrument from arm type to wrist type I dint notice any variation in my calibration. In fact I found the wrist type monitor is more sleek and portable. The convenience is better but one fact the doctor told me is to put up my wrist at the level of heart to measure the Blood pressure.