Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor tell me the treatment for hole in the heart ?

Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  194
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
it seems you have already consulted cardiologist
be calm cardiologist is the best person to guide you for further management
follow cardiologist's advice treatment is available and your baby will be all right

Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dr.K.Gowthaman, a Chennai based Ayurvedic Research Doctor has done lots of research. I suggest, please consult him by email: His Mobile No. is: +91 9940079511.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Thank you for trusting healthcare magic. I totally understand your state, but please do not panic. As what you have mentioned, some type of these holes get corrected by their own with time. It depends what age is your kid and what is the defect. I assume, the cardiologist who had diagnosed this , must have also told you about this.If not pl consult with him, regarding the same. Or if it is operable, at what age.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor