Can antibiotics cause dizziness, vertigo, back pain, bloating and nausea?

My doctor recently diagnosed me with a UTI and I am on antibiotics to treat it. I started them last night, with a second dose this morning. I have been experiencing extreme cold, cyanosis in hands, forearms, feet and lips, pain in my low to mid right back, dizziness, vertigo, lack of focus, bloating and nausea. Is this normal for antibiotics to cause?
Wed, 27 Mar 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to common side effects of the antibiotics. I suggest using daily probiotics. I also suggest to eat a fiber-rich diet and drink a lot of liquids.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician