Can a delay in periods by six days indicate pregnancy?

Hello doctor. I am having dry vagina from last 2 weeks. There is mild or no discharge. Also my breast is slightly fuller than before. N my periods are delayed by 6 days. (Periods date-27th )I had intercourse with my husband on 19th of April.Are there any chances of pregnancy. Though I don't feel any other symptoms related to pregnancy.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If your expected date was April 27th and you had sex on 19th ,It is unlikely to be pregnant if your cycles are regular. However you can always do a urine pregnancy test.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.