Can a a girl be pregnant if I masturbate at the beginning of her vagina ?

i had sex with my girlfriend on 21.8 and i didnt insert my penis completly to vagina only 1cm was inserted,before inserting i just mastrubated, i have a doubt whether a drop had fallen in, but after that she had through wash of vagina in clean water, but today morning she had mild swelling on cheek and ears. actual date of her period was on 21.8 but it didnt occur till now, is she pregnant? husin patel
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
's  Response
my right side testicle is lower than the other , are my testicles balanced ? is there any problem?
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Husin,
Thanks for query,
As you had sex on last day of expected date, chances of having pregnancy is less likely.
Wait for period to come.
Ok and bye.