Can I use vibration plates as Iam on contraceptive coil ?

i have the contreceptive coil and want to use the vibration exercise plate can i i am 39 years in good health and of normal body weight for my size. I have the coil and have had it for a few years. Iwant to use the vbration plates for exercise iv been told i cant is that true?
Mon, 2 May 2011
Hi ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally for exercise or any other physical activity there is no restriction if you have contraceptive coil inserted.So I guess there is no known contraindication for exercise as far as known to us.As for confirmation and expert opinion you can consult the doctor who inserted the coil.
Thanks