Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Can I have sex before I get my period ?

I haven't gotten my period yet, and im 15. I love my boyfriend very much, we are thinking about sex but I don't know what will happen because i have not yet had my period. I"m not sure what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  546
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

Before anything else, get checked up with a doctor, preferably an endochronologist. It is not normal to have no periods till 15. Tell your mother or aunty and do not shy or hasitate in telling this. You can allwas do safe sex using a condom but it is not good for your mental health to start your sex life so early. You should be ideally 18 or least 16.

Answered: Thu, 15 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

well it is illegal at your age an if your boyfriend loves you he will wait for you 2 turn 16. but i dont think you can get pregnant but you should still have safe sex

Answered: Wed, 14 Apr 2010
  User's Response
go ahead & do sex with him & enjoy life
Answered: Sun, 27 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor