Can I get tattoos while on Plavix ?

Can I get tattoos while on Plavix ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
This is a question I would ask my doctor. You might bleed too much from it, and you might get poor results from the tattoo.

Is there an interaction between cialis and plavix? I started plavix (75mg) one month ago due to stents being placed in a coronary artery. I have not used cialis since. Prior to that, I was using cialis (20mg) approximately weekly or longer while on warfarin. There was no interaction then. I still use warfarin as well.

In 2013 and 1 yr later, in 2014, I had a TIA. As a result, after the carotid artery check, my doctor put me on plavix 75 mg and lipitor 10 mg. My GI doctor asked me why I was on the medication, and when I told him, he suggested I could accomplish the same thing with a daily aspirin. Is that correct? Secondly, while applying to change my Medicare Supplement coverage, I was turned out because I take Plavix, which I m told is new and industry-wide. Can you advise on this issue?

Can I smoke while taking plavix?

Recent questions on  Peripheral vascular disease

I had ct scan of abdominal aorta and iliobilatral femeral cutoff to view the arteries and legs of veins.they were unable to visalize the popeteal artery .the machine was broken and didn t tell ,e to hold my breath as I was told it would do.plus my...

My fingers have been swelling for years, I have had masectomy, melanoma ,squamous. Now my fingers started tingling about 1.5 weeks ago. Now my legs tingle sometimes, usually when I'm going to bathroom. My arms are starting to tingle a bit. I have...

what is the problem if the bottom of my feet fill like I am walking on water blisters?

Occlusive peripheral arterial disease in the subclavian artery in the left arm. Could you please give me more information. The blockage has been found at the begining of the artery leading into the arm. Can this condition cause headaches and blurred vision. What is the best treatment for this condition.

What are possible causes for repeated lblockages with peripheral artery disease? My mother had bypass surgery (with synthetic replacement materials) and within 3 months more blockages. Repeat procedure with different materials (not natural), blood thinners, and she just found out she has blockages again in the same area. What could be the cause?

My husband has had cramping of one leg for many years but now both when walking up hills, he now has one leg smaller. His father had Peripheral Vascular Disease and had one leg amputated. My husband smokes about twenty per day. His diet is good eating nuts and vegetables every night.

hi doctor, my father 67 years old and diabetic since 20 years, now his right leg two toes have been amputated due to infection. after amputation we found that he is suffering with PVD (Peripheral Vascular Disease) and has blockage in right leg. 20% blood flow is there for his right foot. his surgical wound still not cured. Every day we are dressing his wound. what is best method to treat his wound?