Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Can I get married as I have pain and vein enlargement in my testes ?

Dear sir / madam I am 27 years old unmarried. Last 6 moth back in my left side testies vains pain. I feel in my vains slightly enlorgement did t meet doctors. pain daily coming. I am mentaly offseted next month my marriage fixed. can i do married . please give me advice. my email :
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Consult urologist and get examined and diagnosed.
After his advice go accordingly.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor