Can I find what is the sex of my baby through scan?

Can i found what is the sex of my baby through scan? Iam mother of 2, my 2 children are both girls. My husband and mother in law both want a boy baby hence we planned to got for another child since bothe the children were girl. Now iam 5th month can i know whether it is a boy or a girl through my next scan?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Actually i heard you can know after 5 month pregnancy. but doctors dont tell..you can try and see if they tell you though..

mitsuo's  Response
No it is not legally permitted to do scan and find out the sex of the baby.
Yogi's  Response

it will be possible ,enqiure near by hospitals.do not waste the time.or request your private doctor

Nikita's  Response
No its illegal, your not suppose to do that either its boy or girl. kid is kid.