Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Can I ask an online doctor to help as my father is suffering from unexplained bruises on his forearm and on his belly button that spread around his back ? dad is a 63 yrs old and an acholoic...he refuses to get help or go to a dr..however he has many signs that are startingt o concern me.1st he has black stain which started by his belly button and now is now it has spread all around his back up to his neck? and 2nd and unexplained bruise appeared on his formarm it was very large and looks like a burn? can someone please help me?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
You can clean the wound with antiseptic solution such as Savalon and apply antiseptic cream such as betadine. If the wound does not show signs of healing in 3 to 4 days then you have no alternative but to take him to a doctor as he may need oral or injectable antibiotic treatment. The injury must have occurred when he was in an inebriated state.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor