Can HCG levels be lowered by eating certain kinds of food?

Hi Doc, Good Day, My niece is diagnosed with Molar Pregnancy, recently her HCG level rose to 25000 compare to her earlier HCG of 11000 on her last visit. Please advise if food intake can help to lower her HCG level. Please to hear Thank you Rgds Jaya
Mon, 3 Sep 2018

Your Hcg level is elevated due to molar pregnancy. It has no relation with foods and no any food will decrease it's level. You can undergone treatment for molar pregnancy by dilatation and curettage procedure. Gradually the level will fall down with treatment. I suggest you consult gynecologist for pelvic examination and management.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.