Can Dupbaston, Folic acid and Isoxsuprine be taken during pregnancy?

I m 13weeks pregnan.Before two day s there is little bleed in my uterus, my doctor gave me Dupbaston 10gm one tablet nigh and morning, folic acid 5gm one tablet morning and vascular isoxsuprine 20gm one tablet night and morning. So those are medicine safe?
Fri, 21 Oct 2016
Hi
Thanks for posting onHCM
Duphaston is a synthetic progesterone that be used to control bleeding in early pregnancy if caused by progesterone deficiency.However, the use of Isoxsuprine is not recommended before 20 weeks of gestation and may not help you much given your description of symptoms.It may rather help in the management of threatened premature labor in pregnancies of 20 or more weeks' gestation.I will suggest you see your Doctor again and discuss the possibility of continuing only with duphaston and folic acid.
Hope this will help
Best regards