Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

CT scan negative of head. Why do I feel dizzy and have foggy thoughts?

my husband had a head on 50+ mph car accident 24 hours ago. Reports no LOC. CT scan head negative. He has a headache , feels dizzy and foggy thoughts (no impaired memory ). Today he had difficulty walking in a straight line outside. He can not remain sitting up for more than a couple of hours. What are your recommendations about how to proceed. Is it better to make an immediate MD follow up or wait a few days and see if things get better or worse.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, when there is head injury, all these symptoms are common, but as they are progressing you better rush to the neurosurgeon, personal examination is more crucial than the tests, as they are machine made. There will be so many personal examinations like pupils, refluxes, and has to corelate with the tests. Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor