Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Butt enhancement

hi doctor i would like to know what cream you would recommend me to use, along with exercise to grow my butt
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  831
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear thanks for posting query,dear there is not such scientifically proven cream available for this.Do regular exercise and take high protein diet regularly.But dear the basic frame of every body is fixed ,so do get disappointed with what you have.Before trying any medicine in any form please talk to your doctor.take care.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response i want to ask if what cream would you recommend me to use, to remove this genital warts.. thanks...
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor