Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Blood clot in nerves, hard muscle. Neuro fibromyalgia?

hi good aafternoon i m satyabrata from orissa .i have problem in my body that in nerves there is clotting of blood happening that in whole bodies maximum part and that after touching feels like a medicine specialist said that it is neurofabrimalin.pls help me how i cure and also he said that it will stay in the body like this
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear satya i have read your case and have seen such cases. According to Ayurveda such condition of body occurs due to accumulation of 'AAMA ' in the srotas so called microchannels of our body.This AMMA and VATA DOSHA creates stiffness , pain , clots formation without any specific reason restricted movements of the body parts and frozen joints and muscle .and slowly slowly this involves the whole body.
So in my opinion and according to my experience u need a proper PANCHKARMA THERAPY as this includes DEEPAN n PAACHAN ( establishing to your digestive energy back to normal because AAMA results from malfunction of your digestive system,) and then VAAMAN, VERECHAN ,BASTI ,NASYA ,SHIROVERECHEN are main part of this treatment. SO AFTER a proper musculosketel system examination and prakriti parikshan , Condition of Dosh Dhatu mal ( basic fundamentals of body accordingto Ayurved) then only the specific part of panchkarma is applied and i have seen dramatic results in such conditions in every patient. SO IN MY OPININION CONSULT A PANCHKARMA SPECIALIST either in Any Govt. ayurvedic college near to u or Panchkarma department BHU AYURVED DIVISION,or PANCHKARMA DEPT. RISHIKUL GOVT. AYU. P.g college and hospital HARIDWAR. Hope this will help u and dont worry . U can mail me back if u need any help or any solution regarding your query.Thanks wishes
Answered: Sun, 23 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor