Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

186 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Blood boils in my vagina

Hi I have blood boils in my vagina, I had consulted a doc near my place and she said its because of the way I had the intercourse. Could I have a better picture on the same and any solution for the same.
Thu, 22 Oct 2009
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

You should get a thorough check done with a gynac doctor, not just any medical doctor. Sometimes it could be due to infection and it could turn serious.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am 52. Recently I had a UTI and now I am getting boils on my vagina. actually in between the thight and vagina. It hurts and swells then bursts and feels better for aday or so then does it again. It leaks clear fluid and then blood. Is this dangerous? Is it a sexually transmitted disease?

doctor1 MD

Hi, I notice boil or pinples in my virgina when its close to my period and sometimes am able to press it out and it brings out plus n litlle blood if i press to hard and sometimes hair pull out from that part. I also fell needle like bite in my body sometimes and worm like movement in my anus. what s wrong with pls help me

doctor1 MD

hi doctor , i m 27 years old. I have question,...currently i have throat problem, which i m on antibiotic at the moment. 3 days ago, i have a rough sex with my husband, and leave a minor cut on my vagina, it s like a paper cut near the entrance. i didn t do anything and now it develop something like canker sore . i browse online,.. seems boils is the closest answer. how can i treat it? is it necessary i m getting checked? and is it possible if this can heal by itself? how many days should i wait untill i really have to go to doctor? i really really appreciated your answer... thank you.