Blisters on legs, burst. Had rotator cuff operation. Taken water pills. Help?

I HAD A ROTATOR CUFF OPERATION ON 1/11/2013 AND I RETAINED WATER IN MY LEGS FEET AND HANDS. MY INTERNIST PUT ME ON WATER PILLS AND POTASSIUM PILLS. THE PROBLEM IS THAT WATER BLISTERS APPEARED ON MY LEFT LEG AND BURST. THEY STARTED TO HEAL BUT HAVE CONTINUED TO OOZE LIQUID. MY DOCTOR WANTS ME TO WRAP THE LEGS IN GAUZE VERY TIGHTLY BUT WHEN I DO THE LEFT LEG STILL OOZES AND NOW THERE ARE RED BUMPS ALL OVER THE LEG AND THE SKIN ON MY FOOT BROKE OPEN AND BLED. THE RIGHT LEG HAS BUMPS ON IT AND NOW THERE IS A DARK ROUGH SPOTS ON THE FOOT AND THE KNEE. I FEEL THERE SHOULD BE SOME DOCTOR OUT THERE WHO CAN CURE THIS PROBLEM OR CAN YOU?
Thu, 18 Jul 2013