Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Black lump on back, pls help

im male and have a small black lump on my back it looks like a nipple any ideas?its been there for a couple of years
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to post a digital pic of the lump on for an opinion as to what it could be and what can be done abt it.
Answered: Tue, 22 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
It would be advisible to get it checked so please try to go to a doctor...........
Answered: Mon, 21 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor