Best tea in asthma..

tea powder rich in cardamom, cloves, ashwagandha, pepermint, lemon flavor is the best tea for asthama. try it you will enjoy it.
Mon, 28 Jun 2010
's  Response

Decaffeinated green tea is considered good. you should avoid tea, coffee...especially if you are having tremors due to inhaler use. Caffeine is known to speed up your heart rate there for putting undue stress on your breathing. A cup of hot lemonade...just like tea, without the tea also helps by opening the airways and the nasal passages.

stephen's  Response
even i have heard....that some green tea will reduce asthma but i donno to what extent it is true..in china we take green tea which will reuce asthma attacks..