Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Balaji Tambe product Balamrut, Where should I get that ?

My baby is 3 months I want to start him Balamrut of Balaji Tambe. Where should I get that an how to use it and what is the price of Balamrut? I stay at Dadar (East).
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  7372
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
My baby is 3 months I want to start him Balamrut of Balaji Tambe. Where should I get that, what is the cost of Balamrut and how to use that?
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your child just needs mothers milk till 4 months after 4 months clear liquids like water ;rice water are given after 6 months if you really want you can use the Balamrut of Dr.Balaji.Tambe.The address to get it is:-
Atmasantulana Village;
Near M.T.D.C Holiday resorts;
Karla road.Karla .Pune.
tel:-020-22282152 Mobile:-09923145454.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor