Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Back problems, mild disc problems. Prescribed neucobal forte, adact gel. Treatment?

two years back i had a sudden back problem when i was playing at that time i couldn t move i was locked at one place and in standing position then some people lifted me then i went to doctor he advised me to have digital x ray which showed mild disk problem after seeing x ray doctor prescribed me some medicines like neucobal forte ,adact gel and some pain killer.two days i had to face same problem i am not able to move what should i do
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

At present you need proper clinical examination and further investigations.
You need complete bed rest for at least four days.
I suggest my patients to take analgesics like acelofenac along with muscle relaxants like tizanidine twice daily for five days.

Ultrasound deep heat therapy also gives excellent relief.Alternatively hot fomentation can be done.

You also need MRI of L/S spine for proper assessment of intervertebral disc.
Proper treatment depend upon findings.

Hope I have answered your question.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan
Answered: Wed, 3 Sep 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor