Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Back pain which is going across to my ribs and down my leg

i am a 15 year old girl and play alot of field hockey. Recently my back has started to ache after training sessions and started to gradually get worse. The day after i played in a game the right side of my back was hurting alot more than usual, it is going across to my ribs and down my leg. What is it and can I keep on training and playing ? If so should I be wearing a support? thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
please don't train till you are pain free.sports injuries get worse if you exert more please give yourself a break ;get treated by a physio take painkiller if advised.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor