Are there pregnancy chances even after occurrence of periods?

doctor actually my friend had unsafe sex and she missed her period. Without taking any test, she took regesterone tablet for 5 days and period has occured. Period last for 6 days. But again she has doubt that whether pregnancy continue after the occurance of period also.
Sat, 17 May 2014
no chance of pregnancy after once periods comes. but one should not take such medications without gynecologist's advise. so not to worry about pregnancy and go to gynecologist for health check up for as you took such tablets.