Are symptoms like constipation, bloated stomach and frequent urination related to a cyst in the liver?

Hi, starting about 1 and 1/2 years ago, when I had a bowel movement it came out in small balls and hasn t changed since and i remained regular until 3 or so months ago. I began to get bloated, lasting all day and by night very distended. Starting a month ago I became constipated and now I need to urinate very frequently and by evening my belly is so big I can barely breath and and I feel beyond full, like I am nine months pregnant. I have only had any pain twice over the last three months. An abdominal CT scan only showed a benign cyst on my liver
Wed, 4 Sep 2019

It seems that you suffer from the irritable bladder wall, your liver cyst has to do nothing with that condition. You can take Uriban tab to relieve this symptom.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist