Are recurrent angina and pressure in the upper quadrant a matter of concern?

I had a nuclear stress test was diagnosed with small sized mild intensity myocardial perfusion defect in the anterior wall which is midly reversible consistent with ischemia - dr. prescribed beta blocker said bp was too high 138/90 - I have had a few felt like angina attacks but goes away pressure in my upper quadrant should I be concerned?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If your stress was positive for ischemia and you are feeling chest discomfort with Angina, then you should get further cardiac evaluation done. Kindly consult your treating Cardiologist and get an Angiography done so that coronary artery disease can be taken care of.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.