Are persistent vomiting and feeling of passing out suggestive of dehydration?

Hey there. I went out partying on New Year s Eve and still recovering. I can t stop throwing up. I can t eat or drink. And I feel like I am going to pass out when I move. I don t know if I m dehydrated or if I can just sleep this off or I should go to hospital?
Mon, 16 Jan 2017
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response

According your history maybe some foods or beverages may have caused these signs. In your case persistent vomiting can cause loss of fluids and electrolytes.Losing fluids and electrolytes gives the feeling of passing out. So first of all you need re-hydration using tresol,

A lot of water(drinking little by little), tea and in the same time to meet a doctor to do a physical examination and to control the blood pressure, electrolytes level, an to find the cause of this situation.I hope my answer help you.I wish a quick recovery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Monika Dedo