Are oral thrush and rashes in the ears symptoms of an STD?

I was diagnosed with a uti I’ve been through 2 rounds of antibiotics and and still having symptoms. flushing in my face, a white coated tongue, hives on my ears. Does that mean my uti is still not gone or could it be something else? Could it be an std?
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Oral thrush can occur only with HIV and not common in other STDS. Non itchy rashes may be a sign of secondary syphilis.Prolonged antibiotics can cause oral thrush. Rule out STDs by appropriate blood tests.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.