Are lumps in the armpit a matter of concern?

I have three small lump in my left armpit. Is it something I should have concern about or where they disappear like a pimple? I’m a 61-year-old male in good health. Thank you for your reply
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The lumps are suggestive of axillary lymph node enlargement secondary to bacterial infection.

I recommend to keep the armpit area clean with antiseptic liquid and take necessary antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs to help in the clearance of the lumps faster.

Thanks & Regards.