Are facial flushing and nausea side effects of Methylprednisolone?

Hi I am wondering about the drug MethylPREDNIsolone. I was prescribed this medication yesterday, this is day 2. I noticed nausa today, but not so concerned with that, however I feel flush, my face is red, and it feels warm/hot? I do not see this as a side effect on anything I have read???
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes,flushing face is one of he common side effects of methylprednisolone.
If this side effect continue I suggest you to consult your doctor about this side effect,so you can take an alternative medication.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.