Are Pilex and Cremaffin advisable for hemorrhoids during pregnancy?

Hello Dr, I am in 5 months pregnant and now I am having painful non-bleeding piles, a sentinel pile which I had since 3 year which was not any problem to me but now in my pregnancy it is to painful and burning. Should I take Pilex tablets and cremaffin syrup for it. And is it safe in pregnancy.
Mon, 3 Sep 2018

Pilex and Cremaffin are safe in pregnancy. There is nothing wrong with taking them while you are pregnant.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.