Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Any tests to find out the actual birth date?

hi my name is Micheal Alem and i m from Montreal Canada. i would like to know please if there is any specific medical tests that tells you which is your real birth date? cause i was adopted and we do t know when was i born or even whee was i born.... so please if there is any tests or so.... tell me wich one it is and if you know the price to.... thank you very much. Micheal
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Definitely there are medical tests to determine age. Carbon dating is an useful tool but it can determine your birth year / month very roughly. Definitely it cannot determine the date.

A new technique is under research which involves DNA samples (simple blood drops). But that is just beginning stages.

You know rough year you were born from your caretakers. Science has not much advanced to go beyond that for now. Enjoy your life.
Answered: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor