Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Age 17, height 160 cms, tried yoko height increaser in vain, Dr. Ayurveda the solution to be taller ?

Hello Im 17 and half year old. Im really short according to a male s height . Im only 160 cms. I am the shortest kid in my class and this humiliates me everywhere. I ve stopped growing before 3 years.. I don t know, Im trying everything to grow taller. Is there anything that could increase my height. My mom is 4 11 and my dad is 5 3. I know they re short but my cousins grew really tall whereas their parents are even shorter than mine. Is there anything which could help me grow taller? I ve tried yoko height increaser, nothing happened. Now I ve heard about Dr Ayurveda and it s really famous throughout India. Would that help me increase my height? I ve done a bit of body building when I was 15, so I think that stopped my growth a bit. Im an athletic person, i love sports and Im supposed to grow taller. Someone please help me, there must be a way to grow taller. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  278
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see as after 18yrs bone become fuse so there are hard to increase somewhat also influence your parients height is also influence on regular cycling,exercise which help you.and regarding the products of dr.ayurveda don't go with any such products.
Answered: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor