Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

After getting kicked my left testes looks like a mass of srarnd tubes. Can this affect my fertility ?

After being kicked,the back of my left testes looks like a mass of strands tubes i can feel when i touch them while the back of my right testes feels smooth and doesnt feel like the back of the left.Also recently i notice prominently a vein across the side of my left testes,i am sure it is on the testes,it is lateral along the side of the testes,plz can you tell me whatz wrong,hope it wont affect my productivity in any way?Plz i need to know coz im worried. Besides,i got kicked when i was 13, and now i am 19, i also feel dull ache in my left abdominal cavity .Thanks. Also can the size of the genitals still increase after age 19,when does the growth stops?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

After any injury to testes, if there is severe pain, and the pain increases on the movement of the testes, then it signifies that there is torsion of testes... but in your case that there is not much severe pain, only mild pain.. not to worry much... there is no torsion.. but in future if you get injured and severe pain, do not neglect, in case of torsion of testes , it needed to be operated within 6 hrs, otherwise there will be loss of viability of testes... genitals maximally grow till the age of 21 years...
Hope i have answered your question

Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor