About a week ago I suffered and emotional upset, then

About a week ago I suffered and emotional upset, then took a nap in a reclining chair. Upon waking I was dizzy, sick feeling in the stomach, felt pressure / mild pain in the back of my head, blurred vision and mild brain fog. It continued and 3 days later went to a doctor. My blood pressure was 180/ 108 at 88 beats per minute. I’m usually in the 130 /75 at 57 range. I’m 69 years and run 3 to 5 K every other day. Three days later got a CT scan showing the following:
Brain involutional changes.
Ancient brain microinfarctions
Changes of osteosynthesis in bone left zygoma (have metal screws in eye socket bone from an optic nerve tumor removal approx. 10 yrs ago)
I’m still feeling the same symptions now a week later and very tired, fall asleep whenever I exert my self and then sit down. What can I do to fix this and get back to running and normal activities?

Thu, 31 May 2018