A few months ago I suddenly had strong under arm

A few months ago I suddenly had strong under arm odor. Nothing drastic changed in my life that I can recall. After a few weeks it stopped, everything was normal.

Now for the past three days it's happening again. I scrubbed my armpits three times today before work and it didn't help. Within minutes it started to smell again. At work after an hour or so I reeked.

The only difference this time is that two weeks ago I had a vasectomy.

These are the only two instances in my 37 years of life that this has happened.

The smell is strong and smells different than normal under arm sweat. It happens when doing almost nothing. If I'm slightly active my arm pits begin to sweat and stink to high heaven.

Should I wait this out again seeing as how this second time I had a drastic change (vasectomy) in my life, or go to a specialist now?
Fri, 2 Nov 2018