Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

70 year old uncircumcised male,lost sensitivity in penis

i am 70 year old uncircumcised male who has lost sensitivity in my penis. whaT CAN I USE TO RESTORE SENSITIVITY i also have slightly enlarged prostste and peyronies from catheter use
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm
Sensation loss in penis what do you mean, if no erection?could be due to age only
even impaired senstion could be age related can not get much help If you donot
Have HBP can try Penegra 50. Your prostate or peyronies has has nothing to do
with it. Thanks
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor