Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

6 year, diagnosed with collodium baby syndrome from birth. Suggest better treatment?

Hi, My name is Adelina, I 33, I am from Romania and I have a 6 year old girl that her name is Joan, who was diagnosed at birth with collodium baby syndrome at birth and appropriate treatment was made and until now folosec cream prepared in pharmacy based on urea, and would like to know if treatment There exist to do better. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
I understand your concern
For colloidoin baby syndrome you need to apply emollients like petrolatum regularly to prevent any dryness.
mild topical steroids are sometimes required to reduce secondary inflammation.
be in regular followup with your dermatologist..
Hope this helps.
god bless..
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor