Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

153 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

5 months of married life not able to have intercourse

hi iam 25 years old and its being 5 months of our married life. My husband is unable to do intercourse, unable to put penis inside vagina please help us with this
Mon, 2 May 2011
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
Hi. Has your husband been to a doctor? It may be a health problem or maybe an infection.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Chandni,please talk to him.Ask him whether he was getting proper erection before marriage ? if yes then he is normal and not having any problem.He might be having performance anxiety.Help him to get rid of it.Try to spend more time in fore play and excite him by various methods.Still if problem persists then speak to your doctor.Bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

sir , indian my age 38 and my marriage life is 15 years but i donot like sex with my husband i have interest sex and my life is not space sex i want to know why (begning to marry i don t like sex but now i hate sex please help me i do not want destory my marriage life my husband is very good person he love much thanks

doctor1 MD

am 22 year girl i got married & not able to intercourse with my husband my vigina is pain full. at 1st time intercourse was sucssefull and ejaculation is not posible bcz of pain. ther after we try to intercourse but i cant, it is pain full to me. if not posible we each other mastribate. what can i do for this problem? is ther any medicine for pain relife? if ther plese tell me that medicin name

doctor1 MD

I am 33 years old married 6 months back having problem in sexual intercourse and to be specific I am not able to penetrate my partner.I see this as mentioned one of the common problem.We are having enough foreplay and lubrications and still penetration is not happening.Please advise