5 months of married life not able to have intercourse

hi iam 25 years old and its being 5 months of our married life. My husband is unable to do intercourse, unable to put penis inside vagina please help us with this
Mon, 2 May 2011
's  Response
Hi. Has your husband been to a doctor? It may be a health problem or maybe an infection.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Chandni,please talk to him.Ask him whether he was getting proper erection before marriage ? if yes then he is normal and not having any problem.He might be having performance anxiety.Help him to get rid of it.Try to spend more time in fore play and excite him by various methods.Still if problem persists then speak to your doctor.Bye.