Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

42 years old female has been suffering from chest burn. why this happens and any kind of further treatment ?

hello! I am sharleen from Bangladesh. my mom is 42 years old. she has been suffering from chest burn for about one and half months. she usually faces this problem just after taking supper. it is causing much harm to her. plz let me know why this happens and any kind of further treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your mother might have hyper acidity or gastritis.
Give tab Omiprazole one tab at night.
Avoid late supper,have light diet.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Go for ECG to rule out any possibility of cardiac problem.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor