4 days ago I was in bed with fever for

4 days ago I was in bed with fever for a day. Now I have a sinus infection with thick globs of yellow mucus. (No runny nose, no sore throat) Also coughing up thick mucus globs. How do I determine if it is bacterial and would responds to antibiotic, or viral?
I also have a gum infection (no pain if I don't chew), but my upper molar (close to my sinuses) is loose and bleeds when I brush, there is swelling around the root. This flared up at the same time. Can these two infections feed each other?
I am not in my home state so I can not go to urgent care or doctor, but I am concerned about flying home in this condition.
Sun, 4 Nov 2018