Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

35 year old having adenocarcinoma. Had chemotherapy. Suffering from pain after defecation, vomiting. Alternative medicines?

my have a stage 4 adenocarcinoma cancer she 35 years old, she is taking alternative medicine like barley grass. she undergo a couple of chemotheraphy for more than a year but due to financial problem she stop and go for alternative medicines. she is suffering extreme pain after defecation. what shall i do? she vomit sticky saliva .
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi Dear Thanks for question on health care Magic,your some relative is having adenocarcinoma,but you have not mentioned adenocarcinoma of which part of body,any way if it isof stomach or intestine small or large,the adhesion round the gut must be causing pain in and obstruction ,which has also led to vomiting.Alternative medicine won't work, it advisable for her to go for chemotherapy
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor