Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

21 year old male having a growth on the nipple. How to get it removed?

Hi am a 21yr old boy. I have a sort of growth on my nipple (on the right and a small on the left). It started as a sore, crack and then when i sometimes tried to get it out it bleeds . And now is a extra skin on my nipple. I have a friend who is a student trainee and can i ask if it is possible to cut it off, after injecting pain killer and all that. Its a shame somtimes to get my shirt off to swim and they see a wow body with a nipple. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I understand how embarrassing it is for you to deal with this.

Problems with the male nipple are always serious. They cannot be taken on a lighter note.

It is not a good idea to get your trainee friend to cut it off for you.

A better option would be to meet a general surgeon, let him examine you, find out the cause and then manage it accordingly.

Please do not leave it watch less for long time. Get it evaluated at the earliest.

Hope this helps.

Answered: Fri, 19 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor