20 year old female presents with tender over maxillary sinuses.

20 year old female presents with tender over maxillary sinuses. sclera red and slightly swollen, and frequent tearing; outer nares with red, irritated skin; internal nares with red boggy, moist mucosa and one medium size polyp on each side. Pharynx slightly erythematous, with clear post nasal drainage
.
5 week history of itchy eyes and nasal congestion with watery nasal discharge. She complains of a tickling cough especially at night and sneezing. She also gets frequent colds every spring and fall
Mon, 8 Oct 2018