yesterday morning when i woke up i was fine but
Thanks for your query.
Based on the description of your problem I suspect it to be due to allergy.
You may have to consult your GP at the earliest, if the condition is progressing.
Meanwhile do take a dose of Tab Benadryl which will reduce the allergic reaction for some time.
Hope, I answered your query.
PLease do ask if any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?