what can cause your eye to get cloudy vision then
Probably diabetes, some examinations are recommended to confirm the cause.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
There are several medical conditions that can cause cloudy vision.
One of the common causes can be diabetes.
I recommend checking the glycemic level to exclude this diagnosis.
Another possible cause can be cataract.
I would recommend to do a retinal exam to exclude this diagnosis.
The treatment depends on the cause.
Meanwhile, I recommend using artificial eyes.
I recommend getting enough sleep and ensure that your eyes do not get dry.
I suggest to prevent fatigue of the eyes.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?