these growths are on my 2.5 year old son, present
possible viral or bacterial infection.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* The skin lesion with scar formation can be from multiple reasons as various viral or
bacterial infection at the age of 2.5 years.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. There is no attachment of lesion photograph here, so kindly provide the same in
follow up conversation.
2. Does he ran temperature rise during the course of this ?
3. Any preceding features of viral infection as cough, runny nose ?
4. History of contact with any doubtful case of such skin lesion near by ?
5. Tell details of progress of the condition since onset.
Awaiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools